Real Estate Disputes and Litigation
Problems with Real-Estate Transactions – Real Estate Disputes
Most real estate transactions are completed without difficulty. However, sometimes problems occur. The seller may fail to disclose a material fact about the condition of the property, the buyer may try to get out of the deal or a tenant may fail to move out after escrow closes. These are just some of the situations that can lead to real estate disputes and litigation.
Our extensive experience with real estate transactions gives us unique insight into handling disagreements that may arise. Without proper legal advice buyers and sellers may become involved in an unwelcome dispute. We know that conflicts can be resolved in a cost-effective manner when we get involved early on.
When a real estate dispute cannot be prevented or resolved through negotiation or mediation, we will act quickly to litigate on your behalf in court or in arbitration. We are skilled in real estate disputes and litigation involving:
- Purchase and sale disputes
- Failure to disclose property conditions
- Violation of a lease agreement
- Unresolved liens or judgments
- Title defects and escrow issues
- Easements, boundary and neighbor disputes
- HOA issues
- Partition, quiet title and rescission
- Real estate commission disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Real estate and mortgage agent or broker claims
- Construction related disputes
- Mechanics’ liens
We work hard to avoid the risk of costly real estate litigation. We provide high quality advice to solve real estate issues before they escalate. The earlier we get involved, the greater the likelihood of a favorable and cost-effective resolution to your situation.