It is useful to know where to go for basic legal information that may involve your rights. Below are some important legal links for individuals and businesses.
1. Find Your Court: http://www.courts.ca.gov/find-my-court.htm
2. California Superior Court: http://www.courts.ca.gov/superiorcourts.htm
3. Comparing Federal and States Courts: http://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/court-role-and-structure/comparing-federal-state-courts
4. United States District Court, Northern Division: http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/home
5. United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern Division: http://www.canb.uscourts.gov/
6. California Secretary of State: http://www.sos.ca.gov/
7. California Cities in Each County: http://www.counties.org/cities-within-each-county
8. California Assessments and Property Taxes: http://www.boe.ca.gov/proptaxes/assessors.htm
9. California Employment Development Department: http://www.edd.ca.gov/
10. Social Security Administration: https://www.ssa.gov/
Contact Us for More Information
We can help you with your legal issues in the areas of real estate, business and construction law. Call us at (925) 463-9000 or send an email so we can help solve your legal problems and protect your rights.
Lisa Wills, of the Law Offices of Lisa D. Wills, helps clients solve problems and protect their rights. She is an experienced attorney in the areas of business, real estate and construction transactions and disputes in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore and Danville, California. If you have questions concerning your legal rights in these areas, contact Lisa Wills at the Law Offices of Lisa D. Wills or call (925) 463-9000.