Contracts and Documents
Real Estate Contracts and Documents
Do You Need Help With Real Estate Contracts or Documents?
We take time to understand your unique situation so that we can tailor our approach to meet your goals.
Whether you are a buyer, seller, real estate agent or broker, mortgage broker, investor, developer, contractor, landlord, tenant or homeowners’ association, our main focus is to let you know about your rights, responsibilities, risks and methods to minimize disputes and costly litigation down the road.
We will draft, review and negotiate your commercial or residential real estate contracts and documents to make sure that you are well protected. We will help you with real estate transactions involving a purchase, sale, lease, financing, title and escrow issues, liability insurance, encumbrances and more.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a home, an office, restaurant, industrial warehouse, retail building, manufacturing plant, apartment complex or shopping center, we are committed to working within your budget and providing you with options.
At the Law Offices of Lisa Wills, we have the experience to expertly guide you through the creation of your real estate contracts or documents to meet your goals. We have assisted many individuals and businesses with a broad variety of matters involving:
- Buying and selling real estate
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale contracts
- Co-Ownership Agreements
- Formation of corporations and LLCs
- Escrow and title issues
- Construction disputes and issues
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes and evictions
- Boundaries, easements and property ownership disputes
Contact us or call us at (925) 463-9000 so we can help you to make sure your transaction moves smoothly and you are protected.
We Can Handle Any Real Estate Disputes That Arises
Real estate transactions can be complex. Disagreements may develop. When a dispute arises, it is critical that you have an advocate who knows the legal process and the intricacies of your particular situation. We work hard to fully understand your situation so we can effectively put an end to the conflict.
Our approach to real estate litigation is to identify a broad range of favorable outcomes, minimize uncertainty and keep you informed of your options at each stage of litigation. We will vigorously represent you, while taking into account your goals, risk tolerance and budget. We want you to be able to make informed decisions about your situation while knowing you have an attorney who will protect your rights.
We can assist you with commercial and residential real estate disputes involving:
- Enforcing rights under a purchase, sale or lease agreement
- Real Estate Agent and Broker Issues
- Co-Ownership Agreements
- Title and escrow matters
- Landlord and Tenant litigation and evictions
- Construction Defects and Failure to Disclose Issues
- Mechanics’ Liens, Preliminary Notices and Stop Notices
- Commercial and residential lease disputes
- Fraud, misrepresentation, or nondisclosure claims
- Boundary, Easement, Neighbor and Fence disputes
- Homeowners’ Association issues
- Judgment liens
- Mortgage foreclosure and loan default concerns
- Short sales
Preparing to Meet with Your Real Estate Attorney
To help you prepare for your first meeting with a lawyer about a real-estate matter, here is a checklist for gathering important documents and information you may be asked to bring to an initial meeting with your real estate attorney.