Real Estate Lawfor Pleasanton, San Ramon & Livermore
Lisa Wills’ knowledge of real estate law and her ability to create successful outcomes is a hallmark of the firm.
The firm’s expertise in real estate law is demonstrated by Ms. Wills’ successful representation of a variety of clients consisting of individuals, joint ventures, partnerships, LLCs, corporations, sellers, buyers, investors, landlords, commercial tenants, lenders, borrowers, owners’ associations and property managers.
It is the firm’s priority to always provide clients with expert advice and information to resolve their real estate law questions and legal issues promptly and effectively while maximizing immediate opportunities, addressing current issues, and avoiding future problems. The firm’s client and attorney team approach results in valuable and productive communication that leads to consistently sound and cost effective results.
The firm is poised to handle all aspects of real estate law with its broad client base and extensive experience from the routine to the unique. Clients also benefit from the firm’s wide-ranging knowledge and practical understanding of the variety and scope of legal issues associated with construction, engineering and design, and business and commercial law.
Following is a sample of the firm’s real estate law services and expertise:
- Real and personal property
- Above ground and underground leases
- Lease options
- Leasehold and tenant improvements
Transactions, Negotiation, Financing
- Purchase property
- Sell property
- Lease property
- Negotiation and preparation of loan documents and terms
- Real estate broker and agent issues
- Non-disclosure of property conditions and fraud
- Construction defects
- Title issues and escrow disputes
- Foreclosures and informal work outs
- Unsecured and secured transactions and enforcement
- Creditors’ rights and collection of unpaid receivables