Many people are concerned about talking to an attorney because they fear the cost. Yes, an attorney costs money. However, there are times when spending to get advice before there is a problem is a lot less expensive than having to hire an attorney when you have a dispute you cannot resolve.
It is wise to speak with an attorney when you want to:
1) get help negotiating a favorable deal
2) understand the responsibilities in a written contract including the “fine print”
3) ensure that your needs will be met
4) avoid obligating yourself unexpectedly
5) simplify the “legalese” in documents and agreements
6) get advice on complex problems and issues
7) clarify uncertainties and plan to avoid disputes
Get Advice from a Qualified Attorney
We can effectively help you find out the facts, negotiate deals and make good decisions for yourself and your business. We represent a variety of clients in situations related to the areas of business, real estate and construction transactions and disputes. Contact us with to learn more at (925) 463-9000 or send an email.
Lisa Wills of the Law Offices of Lisa D. Wills is an experienced attorney in the areas of business, real estate and construction transactions and disputes in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore and Danville, California helping to solve problems. If you have questions concerning your business, contact Lisa Wills at the Law Offices of Lisa D. Wills or (925) 463-9000.